Aug 29, 2015

The Mascot Color Contest!

Hello, readers!
I have finally almost finished the logo for the site, but I hit a bump in the road.
My problem? I can't figure out which color to use! 
Since I am not one to aggravate myself with this, I decided to make it fun and host a contest for the color of our mascot and the feathers that I will be adding to her dreamcatcher.

Sorry for scribbling all over it, but I had to make sure my lines wouldn't be stolen.
I was thinking the colors could match the blog background by being red and gray, but I want you all to get creative and find some good colors that float your goat.
Hehe, goats...

Here are some of my own color schemes if you need some inspiration.
Colors from the graphics around the blog.

Colors from a photo of a lynx.

Colors from a photo of turquoise.
Hey, why not?


Oh, and did I mention there is a prize for the winner? Nothing big, but mention your username if you want it when you win.


No comments:

Post a Comment