Aug 20, 2015

Dog Plushies & My First Day Back at School

Hello again, readers! Sadly, the new update did not arrive today. However, we do have some otheer news, even though it is pretty minor. Today we have a cute pair of items sold in the summer carnival, the puppy plushies.
Oddly shaped, but they are cute. The little one is great for filling up shelves in your bedroom and such. 

On a personal note, it was my first day back at school today. It was only a half-day (8:00 to 11:30, I believe), but it was the longest half-day of my life. Well, at least I don't go to one of the public schools, which started last week with a strait week of full school days. Once again, I am so thankful that my parents have the money to get me into a nice, Christian, private school. As such, however, I am officially hiring moderators to keep up with anything I miss. If you want to help, click here. I believe that is it for today, so farewell until the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment