Sep 17, 2015

Jamaa Journal #155

Sorry for the late post, everyone. I had to take my dogs to the vet.

Today I will begin with some new items that have come out since my last post.
Here we have the Wizard Hat and With Hat. Is it just me, or are these shaded differently? Anyways, a few minutes before this post we got this little message...
Which, after clicking yes, seemed to take that hats from stores. My Animal Jam froze up in the new world, so I am not sure if they have returned.

Next, we have the ever-coveted jack-o-lanterns and their funny faces. Just some more reminders that summer is gone and we are well on our way to Night of the Phantoms.

Those faces! }:D C: :O
 Next, an item I seem to have missed, the returning gold sword. It is also the 25th new item photo shown on the blog. Yay!

Lastly for the items, we have the return of the Flaming Jack-O'-Lantern Mask. I think someone up at HQ had a little too much coffee...


Now, the update.
Some big news over in the Diamond Shop has stirred commotion with the adorable Pet Elephants!

We also have the return of Wind Armor in the Diamond Shop.

We have Lynx Mini Books too. Saly, I have not captured a photo of one. They are super cool, though. Check them out in the Chamber.

Our trading system has had an epic change. We can now trade up to TWENTY items! This will greatly improve the system.


Rhino Day is coming soon! For the celebration, Rhinos will be 500 Gems on September 22nd!

With all this great news, we sadly have the news of traveling 'roos. Hopefully they will return with some big news...

We also have some trading tips from AJHQ!
This is some great advice to go along with the update. Be sure to trade fairly and never scam or be scammed!

Lastly, we have the first taste of Night of the Phantoms! I cannot wait for this event, which is one of my favorite in all of Jamaa! I have even created my costume already. Say hello to my Lynx Dragon!

Jam on, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment