Sep 10, 2015

Maple Leaf Rug & Author Audition Heads-Up

Hello, everyone!
I cannot talk today due to my throat, but that will not stop me here.
Let's get straight to the new item: The Maple Leaf Rug.

[Insert Bad Canadian Joke Here, Haha]

I really like this returning item. I still have two from the past, and I use them in a lot of dens.

Now, for something some of you are probably wanting...
I will be hosting author auditions soon!
Keep on a look out for auditions. I will be looking for the following in new authors...

  • Will be able to be on at least five days a week.
  • Will be kind to others when posting.
  • Will not argue with viewers.
  • Will not say ugly things in their posts.
  • Will use appropriate grammar.
  • Will use appropriate word spelling.
  • Will never use profanity.
  • Will make their posts kind and easy to read.
  • Will be imaginative, witty, and uplifting through any and all posts.
If you meet these standards and would like to try out, check back daily to see when I will be holding auditions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment