Sep 3, 2015

The Lynx Update!

Squee! Hello, Jammers!
Today is the big day; the lynx spirit stone has come to Jamaa, and all members can now transform into this awesome small-cat!
Sadly, they are even a Diamond Purchase for me. Luckily, I have 32 diamonds, I will be getting another lynx, and I visit my uncle in a big city tomorrow where I can get more gift cards.
In the meantime, look at those tufts! Yee! Found my new favorite AJ animal if it doesn't become Arctic Wolf popular.


It is also the fifth birthday of Animal Jam!
Here is the awesome new cake, which can be obtained through the code AJBDAY5.

These are the stages of it, the last one being the restart.

With the celebration comes the new party, of course.
The items in it introduce some new alphas: Felicity the Lynx, Andy the Llama, and Avalon the Owl.
All the new statutes are for all Jammers, as shown below. Peck and Liza are also for all Jammers.

There are also some cool new charm necklaces of the original Alphas / Shamans.
What are your favorite Alphas? Mine are Jade, Avalon, and Sir Gilbert.

Here are some screenies of me at the party and with my lynx at home. I had lots of fun dancing on a giant cake.
 



We also have to winner of the den item set contest, the glitchy gear set.
I really like the plant and television.I am also very happy that the chairs come in different angles. They are nicely animated and fun to look at. Wait, where did my plant's stem go? Hehe, that is a fun part of the animation. However, it does not loop very well. I can't wait for the glitchy book shelf, though, yay!

The conservation museum has an amazing exhibit on felines. Let's check it out...
These are just three. You will have to check out the rest of this exhibit yourself. Definitely my favorite exhibit, though! If you want to learn more about cats and how to help them, please check out this site, the page of the Wild Cat Sanctuary! They are awesome and can tell you exactly how to help cats and how to make sure that what you are doing is not harming them. The people at the Wild Cat Sanctuary are awesome, and they even have pages to educate you on different feline species. Also, please check out their No More Wild Pets campaign. It is a huge issue that needs to stop.

Pets can now have a variety of new names. I haven't checked them our for myself, but it looks like I will be getting a new pet sometime soon.

Kangaroos will be leaving on September 17th, so be sure to pick your jumpy mate out before they hop out. I have mine- recognize this outfit?

Don't forget to check out the sale over at the Summer Carnival, too. Everything is half off!

Lastly, we have another attempt by AJ to bring in the money, Wild Explorers Magazines.
I personally would not buy them, but others of you might. I like the owl one, though. I'm sure my sister will want it as well; she is obsessed with owls, mainly snowy owls, and I love barn owls and screech owls.
(Be sure to preview them on Blurb, too!)

I believe that is it, yes? Have a great day, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment