Oct 24, 2015

AJ Linearts Preview

Hey, Jammers!
I have been busy lately, but I found the time to draw some little linearts that I am thinking about letting y'all use here on the blog. There are about five ready for use, but I want to get opinions on if you like the idea before I release any posts with them or finalize a page. This was the first one I did and was only made for example, so it is pretty much an experiment. The linearts are rough, the backgrounds are solid, and the coloring was done quickly, but it works enough for a taste of what is to come. Here is an example of a lineart and what it looks like colored in with different programs.

Color-Coded Lineart MS Paint
Color-Coded Lineart Pixlr (Photoshop Replica)

Colored Pixlr
Colored MS Paint

Every one of the linearts I will use is drawn at Pixlr.com and converted into a form compatable with paint. If you want to learn how to use Pixlr or how to convert a lineart into paint form, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment