Oct 29, 2015

Some News & New Author

Hey, Jammers.
First off today, I hope everyone has seen the last post on the blog by our second author, My Fuzzy Kins.
It is such a relief for me to have someone else to post here, and I hope it adds variety for all of you viewers. I hope being a member of the staff here is as fun for you as it is for me, MyFuzzyKins!
With such a great new author, I will also have time to add some more great changes to the blog. I am even in the works of creating a chat room and even a little game. No peeks, though!

Speeking of peeks into games, check out this image, courtesy of the Animal Jam Spirit Blog...
BATS!?!? THANK YOU DEAR ZIOS IF THIS IS TRUE!!!
Bats, Dolphins, and Bobcats are my top three favorite animals.
I am complete!!!

Well, I have to get back to 3D game development stuff now...

Update: The AJS just updated their post to include this.

I guess this proves something, but it cannot be the new animal mentioned in the ice...
What are your thoughts? Could they have been hinting at a "Flying Fox"? Will there be not one, but two new animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment