Nov 19, 2015

Jamaa Journal #160


Well, today we have what is possible the happiest JJ there has ever been.
Arctic Foxes
The arctic foxes have come to Jamaa! I will be getting my own after I post this, so I do not have much info on them right now.

Colors for All
Yay!!! Now all Jammers, payed or free, can change their item colors! Odd that they use a member animal in the article, though...

Play Wild
Play Wild can now be played on iPhones and iPods in addition to iPads. That was aggravating to type...

Pet Turkeys and Reindeer
Just in time for the Festival of Thanks, pet turkeys and reindeer are arriving in Jamaa! Great, two things I have sat in a tree in the freezing cold to shoot... Eh, they make adorable pets, though.

Fox Minibook
Learn more about foxes in the all-new book located in the ever-lonely Chamber of Knowledge (which I totally did not throw a party in the other day :I).

Jamaaliday Gifts
Jamaaliday's daily gifts are coming to Jamaa! Pretty much everyone loves that, right? (Yay, more stuff I do not have room for.)




No comments:

Post a Comment