Nov 21, 2015

Poll: Jamaaliday Items

I know there is annual controversy over holidays not being noticed, and I do not want to get to deep into it, but I want to see your opinions on the topic.

Animal Jam's annual Jamaaliday Celebration occurs all December long and celebrates Christmas. However, Jammers of other religions celebrate other holidays and aren't really that happy about the situation. Personally, I think it would be a huge leap forward to include anything as simple as even a "Jamaaliday Candle-Holder" in the form of a candelabra. I know many of you would like that, too, and I would like to see the results of this nifty little poll. :)

What is your opinion on the Jamaaliday items?

I'm fine with them.
I like them, but I wish they would celebrate other holidays than Christmas.
I really don't care.
I hate all of them anyways.
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker



Edit: The results so far are amazing me. If we get enough votes, we have the legal right for the cause to be checked out, so keep voting. It really is awesome to see my little blog tapping in for the change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment