Nov 11, 2015

Super Late Update

Happy Veterans Day to all my American viewers!

I know I have been inactive for about a week, and I am very sorry.
(Alibis: school, corgis, turkeys, and bats.)
Anyways, we were given an awesome update last week...
Yay, I managed to get a lazy screenshot.

As you can see here, Twists and Turns is back in all of its frustrating glory.

We can now have 300 clothing items! Big relief for me... Now, how about we crank the den item limit up some more, eh?

In the most exciting news, Arctic Foxes will be coming. I personally hate this, to be completely honest. It is pretty much a mix of the two most popular animals. Really, AJHQ? Were is the creativity? Personalization? Uniqueness?

The Astronaut Shop has opened in the Sol Arcade. I have to say, I really like some of the items. As a kid, I always loved space (and dinosuars. I was an odd child...) and I still like it today. The items in this shop  look really cool.

That is about all the news I can give right now. It is 10:05  at night, so goodnight Jammers, goodmorning far away Jammers, and good afternoon far, far away Jammers. I wish you all a great day or night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment