Nov 23, 2015

Welcoming Mikestar10 to the Team!

I have wonderful news, everyone!
I have added a third member to the staff team; Mikestar10, welcome to the Feather Staff!


Mikestar10 now has the privilages to delete and edit comments.
(Do not do anything bad, commenters.)
Mikestar10, you know are able to go to the Moderation Panel of theanimaljamfeather.disqus.com!

It is a honor to join the team, and I expect nothing but the best from all of our staff. 


With the sudden spike in viewers (Thaks, Myfuzzykins!), I am very happy to see interests in joining the team. It takes commitment and humbleness to join the group, and you can and will be removed for any explicit behavior. Our moderation helps keep comments safe not only for commenters, but for all viewers. If you ever share personal information or use flagrant language, your comments will be deleted by a mod. We can whitelist and blacklist, so it is always wise to stay kind in the comment section. Mods work hard to keep it tidy, and I do have the right to remove the comment section completely. Basically, I just want everyone to be nice here and have a good time.

I hope we can all welcome Mikestar10 warmly to the community. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment