Dec 14, 2015

Bow & Arrows & Rim

Hey, Jammers! Sorry this is a little late; I started mid-terms today. Yayyyy... :I

Anywho, today we have one of the most coveted items in all of Jamaa...
Bow and Arrows.


Okay, mini-rant time, excuse me: It bothers me like crazy that someone who has never actually seen a bow in their life can suddenly become flipping Katniss Everdeen and go around all "Shoots perfect bullseye with hair flowing in the wind." As an archer myself, it took me two years before I even hit a target. Okay, so I may be one of the really bad ones, but at least I can draw a bow. Seriously, for those of you who have never tried to use a bow before, even the bow I used as a kid took my dad to draw back for me. It is super hard. Then there's keeping the arrow on the bridge of the bow. That gets annoying... If I have already lost you, don't go around Jamaa pretending to be the best archer ever.

Okay, I hope nobody is too offended by that, hehe.

Now, for today's RIM.
These Rare Reindeer Slippers are available in the Hot Coco Hut for 1,100 gems.
(Also, please stop misspelling reindeer or assuming that all deer have white spots, guys.)


Well, I know today's post showed a nit-picky side of me, but I hope you like it.
See you tomorrow, Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment