Dec 2, 2015

Culture Petition


Heyo, Myfuzzykins here for a quick little post. I'm tired of seeing Christmas items called Jamaaliday items. Everything is so obvious that I don't understand WHY they bother calling it Jamaalidays and not Christmas, I mean really, Epic Jamaaliday Tree? Really? I know it's an American Based game, but there are so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooo many other religions, so I started a petition to bring other religions. A Menorah called holiday candle holder, a Dreidel called Holiday Spinning Top, gelt called Chocolate coins. SOMETHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE EXIST! Ahem. Right. Sorry. Just sign with your Animal Jam username, do not delete someone else's name and please only use one account, no side accounts. (I have to follow this rule as well, I have so many side accounts and I want to see other religion's items in the game I would just fill up all of the spots with side accounts)

Please follow the link below to get to the petition. Thank you so much for your support!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S1RruHII_zL8NXusSlmD_bs4ASN4YFeMzVS7uChlmao/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment