Dec 23, 2015

Gingerbread Wings & Closer Look at Jammer Parties

I know it has been a few (crazy) days, but I am finally back.
Today's gift is gingerbread wings.


Now, for something special I have been preparing...

So, as you likely know, we can now host our OWN parties! I decided to help out anyone confused by this with a little guide...

To host your party, go to your party menu at the top of the screen and click the button at the bottom of the list.


You will get a panel similar to the one above. As you can see, parties cost One Diamond each, have their own banner, a name, and even a special room.


These are the options for that room. You can have everything from a laboratory to a giant cake! Each of these rooms has exclusive items. I'll let you check them out on your own. ;)


This is what I decided for my party today...




I hope you have fun with your party! I have hosted Beta Beta Beta and Epic Doughnut Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment