Aug 17, 2015

Nonmember Fashion

This is my very first AJ fashion post, so I decided to do it for all Jammers. Enjoy!
This first one is a sort of faded patriotic theme. All I used was the red ribbon scarf and my pet bee, which I was actually just too lazy to remove. The eyes could be any color; I just went with the dull purple because it fit with the other colors.


This one is a fun floral panda. The grey and white fur dappled with coral kind of reminded me of forest stone in the sun, so I went with a simple head flower and flower bracelet to give her a nature-loving look.
This next one is a handsome black-and-white wolf with red accents. The tie and hat can be partnered with some cool back or leg items if you want to add them, or you could stick to this clean look.

Ooh, now I have two! These striped pals have some very calm designs. The one on the left has a blue fur pattern with some red accessories, but the one on the right is kind of opposite with a lightning-like grey and yellow fur scheme and a blue clover blanket.

Now for a nautical seal soaking in the last bit of summer with this silver and blue design based on my first animal.

Next we have a swirly little koala-fly. I went with same-colored items on a multicolored animal, and it looks pretty cool.
I got kind of bored when it came down to this one, so I just went with a random design. Penguin on vacation with a ring, maybe?
Last but not least, we have a girly little monkey. I was kind of surprised to see that I had a non-member glove that looks good. She is also wearing a tiara, necklace, and star cape.

I hope you liked my first designs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment