Aug 17, 2015

Wanting to Moderate?

I have had several requests already from people wanting to become a member of staff. Currently, I am not taking these requests directly, but I can add you to a list of interested people for when I do offer some little jobs here, which I am planning to do towards the holidays (October Soonest). However, I am going to give it three days to see how things go before I set anything in stone. If you would like to be added to the list of interest, please tell me the following:

1. Your Comment (Disqus) Name and Animal Jam Username 
2. What you would like to apply to be
3. Why you want the position.

4. Other information you would like me to know.

5. Ways I can contact you. (Do not give out your e-mail or other personal information.)


I will be sure to get back to you ASAP.


Notice: I have the right to remove anyone I wish from staff for any reason, and I will take necessary action where and when I must. I want to keep this website a safe and friendly place, and I cannot do that when staff members are misbehaving or overusing their power. If I find anything a staff member is doing that violates their permissions, I will take action.



No comments:

Post a Comment