Aug 19, 2015

Play Wild Release

Welcome back again, my small quantity of readers! This post is a bit late for the topic, but I figured that there is nothing else to post about and I would not want any of you waiting for a post.

Wildworks has released Play Wild in the app store! I haven't gotten it quite yet, but I will be sure to later today when my devices are actually charged, hehe. Anyways, here are some pictures from it I discovered on the Google.
A photo album with credit to the AJ Spirit Blog

What are they wearing???
Here is a nice look at the animal selection from AnimalJamWorld
Some gameplay in the Hot Coco Hut from the AnimalJamSpirit


Looks pretty cool, huh?


Edit: I just got it on my iPad and it is awesome! It needs a tad of work and some additions, but there are some great items and lovely 3D designs of our beloved Jamaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment