Aug 18, 2015

Starry Fashion

My first fashion post went pretty well, so I decided to do another. This one is based on the night sky and all the things out there. I hope you enjoy these *cough cough* out of this world designs.
Thumbnail
First off, we have a fashion created by a viewer of the blog that seems to fit with the theme. This beautiful bunny by Mustacheminion is wearing a star hat, blue ribbon scarf, and diamond encrusted gauntlets and tail that match perfectly with the sky-blue and yellow star-patterned fur. Oh, and did I mention it is nonmember?
Secondly, I have created an otter with a sun-and-star theme. She has a navy blue fur pattern with stars in the same color that create a lovely look over the white. Her accessories are a simple parka and sun necklace.
Third up is a handsome black buck in a white sweater, ice tail armor, and some off-white antlers. His fur is a simple and sleek black and white with white stars.
This fourth one looks a bit different because I screenshotted it from my animal menu instead of my customization menu. Anyways, this is my hyena with navy blue fur, white secondary fur, and a teal star pattern wearing a white sweater (same as the deer) with a sun necklace (yes, same as my otter) and some epic antlers.
Next up we have a light blue horse. The fur is a blue moon pattern, the moons being secret blue. The accessories are some Capricorn-like ram horns, a fun striped scarf, a rare blue sweater, and ice tail armor.
This roo is for you galaxy fans out there. I used the star design, which looks awesome on the kangaroos, and some awesome accessories: black headphones, a teal Jamaaliday scarf, scorpion armor, and a diamond anklet.
Last but not least, we have a purple and white fox who just wants to live among the sky. I used an aviator hat, a jar of starry little fireflies, and some mechanical angel wings, which could be substituted by homemade wings.

I hope you enjoyed this! What theme would you like next time?
Zodiac Signs
Party
Colors of the Rainbow
Casual Jammer
Hobbies
The one to get the most votes wins, so please comment with your votes!




No comments:

Post a Comment