Nov 27, 2015

New Pixelated Table

Heyo, Myfuzzykins here once more. Hurricane is off on an unannounced road trip, so expect me for a little while! Today's new item is the Pixelated Table, to go along with yesterday's new items.
Its at an affordable price of 600 gems. I wonder what tomorrow will bring! Who knows, perhaps Jamaaliday items will start being released because Aj has transformed Jamaa Township into a winter wonderland!
I do they acknowledge other religions this year. I feel as if every year people start realizing that more and more, because the awareness this year is higher than I have ever seen it! It makes me happy inside that people are willing to 'fight' for other religions, I myself am Jewish! Hannukah starts on December 6th, I will try to get a special post on Hannukah sometime around there.

Thats all for today! Keep on Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment