Nov 26, 2015

Pixel Items and Item Search


Hey Jammers, Myfuzzykins here! Happy Thanksgiving! Today's new items are the pixelated chair and couch. I think AJ is starting a new theme.
I don't know how to do the color format thing.

On a bigger mention, a late little update. I'm guessing it was meant to be released with the Arctic Foxes, but it was not ready. There is now another page (unannounced) in the jamaa journal! You can now type in items you want to find. For me, a big den decorator, I cannot express what a relief this is.

Here is a test run of the new system, I searched up table, and all of my tables from throughout my entire inventory appeared!

Thats all for today! Have a great Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!
(P.S. What do you think of my tag?)


No comments:

Post a Comment