Jan 11, 2016

RIM & Update

Sorry this is late; I just had to suffer through my mid-terms and I get braces tomorrow.
First off, we have a new update...

We have a new den for 2016! This Winter Palace has plenty of spacious rooms and is great for fans of Disney's Frozen. I like the fact that is appeals to a younger audience while still being awesome for teenagers, as Animal Jam was originally intended.

Next, some great news for all of us who love to buy every single item to ever grace Jamaa, you can earn Double Gems on EVERY GAME. Time to play Best Dressed forever...

In some super-exciting news, GOATS are coming to Jamaa! You can find the clues to this animal in the top left corner of each page in the Jamaa Journal. Not only will goats be coming to Jamaa, but Polar Bears will be returning, too!

Pet Snow Leopards are coming and I LOVE THEM. I WANT ONE. GEETTT MEEE ONNNEEE!!! These adorable little cubs also come with some awesome leopard-print furniture.


Now, for today's RIM, we have the Rare Sparkly Boa.

It looks like ice. That's cool, right? Right...?


Also, just a little random question that I'll probably use for a future poll, what other animal-related games do you play other than Animal Jam, if any?
(Personally, I enjoy Feral-Heart, Chicken Smoothie, and Kaylune. [I have no social life, XD.])

No comments:

Post a Comment