Aug 18, 2015

New Areca Palm Plant and More on the Allegiance

Hello, readers! Second day of this blog and it seems to be running fairly smooth, hooray!
Today we have an awesome new item, the Areca Palm.
Not too far off from the real thing, but the leaves are rounder and it seems kind of short for the species. I do like that we are getting some more plants, though.


In Feather News, I have some more information on the Allegiance.

We are currently accepting new members into the Allegiance. There are no standards for you to join, and you may join as a nonmember or member under any animal you would like. If you are interested in joining, comment below and try to find me in game at some point or send me a Jam-a-Gram and I will send one back to you once I accept you. I will be accepting anyone currently, but I do have the right to remove anyone if I choose to, even though I really do not want to. So, what exactly will you be doing as a member of the Allegiance?
  • Helping me come up with a better name!
  • Helping out new Jammers and giving out advice!
  • Learning about the ancient history of Jamaa!
  • Giving tours and advice to Jammers!
  • Being part of a friendly club where anyone is welcome!
  • Meeting new buddies and being the first friend some Jammers will get!
  • Recruiting new members to the club to help us make Jamaa a better place!
  • Getting gifts for special events such as Thanksgiving, Freedom Day, The Jamaalidays, Your Birthday, Lucky Day, Friendship Day, The Night of the Phantoms, and more!
  • Making Jamaa a better place and leaving your mark on an expanding world!
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Well, that isn't even all of it!
Feel free to join the Allegiance today to help make Jamaa a friendlier place for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment